Article authors may possibly not have amazing checkbooks, but that does not mean they do not make fantastic dates. Here are 15 reasons why you should date a writer:
1. People can woo
2. Experts can stroke your own pride. Perhaps you’ll come to be this lady muse. Maybe he’s going to thank you so much in a book determination. Maybe you’ll be a sounding board for brand new tactics.
3. Cash doesn’t matter. Date a writer and you will certainly be dating a person who really does what they do because he or she really loves it, perhaps not in an effort to get rich.
4. Experts choose interesting events with fascinating people. Be ready to socialize with fascinating intellectuals and designers â also to roll the eyes at a number of pretentious people.
5. Article writers often have versatile schedules.
6. The majority of writers can compose from everywhere. So if you’re worried your work usually takes you to definitely France, your new guy or gal may be (easily) certain to join you.
7. Authors provide distinctive and careful views on several topics.
8. People typically enjoy solitude and do not need a busy personal existence to prosper.
9. Connected with #8, after a lengthy day of authorship, your own presence might be a welcome air of outdoors.
10. Article authors are wise. Some are hilariously witty. Other people tend to be trivia nerds. You will probably get various brand-new words, haphazard realities, or a deeper understanding for certain subjects when hanging out with one.
11. Article authors tend to be open books, putting on their unique minds on their sleeves, and capable articulate their thoughts and feelings (at the least written down) eloquently.
12. Article authors are innovative issue solvers.
13. Authors deal with feedback and getting rejected each day. They learn to smartly assess positive feedback and persevere in a down economy. Article authors never throw in the towel conveniently.
14. Article writers can multitask, balancing assignments, pitches and private tasks.
15. Love characters will not have spelling errors included. Neither will grocery lists.